PRICE REDUCED - Compressed Air Filter G290H: 616cfm 0.01 micron filter
PRICE REDUCED - Compressed Air Filter G290H: 616cfm 0.01 micron filter : $1,107 AUD ($1,217 Inc. GST)
The G290H features high dirt holding capacity and low-pressure drop and automatic drains. Differential pressure gauges are available as an option throughout the whole range.
• Pipe Connection: G2
• Capacity 7bar: 616cfm
• Max Operating Pressure: 16bar
• Particle Removal: Down to 0.01 micron
• Oil Removal: Down to 0.01mg/m3
• Nominal Initial Pressure Drop: 0.09bar
• Weight: 11.4kg
A - 164mm
B - 823mm
C - 48mm
D - 520mm
• Material: Aluminium
Maximum recommended operating temperature of 60 degrees Celcius.
Minimum recommended operating temperature 1 degrees Celcius.
Maximum recommended operating pressure of 16 bar.
Maximum recommended pressure differential for element change is 0.6 bar. (Except grade C)
CAPS Australia offer a wide range of air compressors, power generators & tools. Available all around Australia, with 9 branches located nationwide.
Engineered around your needs, all of our compressors & power generators are built tough for Australian conditions and are backed by our 24/7 service guarantee. Whatever you need, we've got you covered, easy access to over 35 years of local hands-on technical expertise, global capabilities and our renowned aftermarket service programs.
CAPS Australia is proudly 100% Australian owned.
Our precision engineered, European-designed compressor range includes:
• Ingersoll Rand reciprocating, rotary screw and centrifugal air compressors (4.6 – 28200 cfm)
• Airman portable diesel air compressors (55 - 1800 cfm)
• CAPS reciprocating & rotary screw air compressors (6.3 – 1910 cfm)
• Oil free air compressors (27 – 28200 cfm)
• Kohler & Airman Power Generators (10.5 - 4200 kVA)
• Ingersoll Rand & CAPS Tools
• Air Treatment Equipment & Accessories
Our service solutions include:
• Servicing (Compressors and Power Generators)
• Extensive spare parts
• Compressed air audits
• Installation and commissioning
CAPS has its own ISO9001 certified manufacturing facility that can modify a compressor to suit your needs. Even the toughest Mine Site specifications can be met.
Your local team of experts will guide and assist you in choosing the right equipment for the job. Call us today!